Last Updated on
There is no doubt that Ahrefs is one of the best link building tools but still, people look for Ahrefs Alternative. Our team do a great research and are going to provide you the best alternatives of Ahrefs for improved rankings of a blog and good traffic. Let us share the best SEO tool to reduce the time spent on research and provide you the best result. Now you don’t need to waste your time finding out all possible Ahrefs alternatives to review and analyze the Backlinks to your blog or website from time to time.
We have made the list and have come up with some of the best software based on their features, price, and support they provide. Few of these are Ahrefs alternative free also while others are paid alternatives but provides a trial.
The cognitiveSEO is a great tool along with a lot of amazing features and for a reasonable price. It offers a wide range of backlink analysis tools to assist your link building analysis process that delivers Unparalleled Backlink Analysis, Content Audit and Rank Tracking for Every Site. Cognitive SEO is designed to help you build links and find links from different sources like SEO, SEO MOZ, SEO kicks and Blekko. The backlink report helps you to analyze those links in different ways:
- Link distribution
- Anchor text rich links
- Domain and Link Authority
- Nofollow link ratio
- Anchor text types (text, image, redirecting)
- Is the link in content
Majestic SEO is another great alternative for backlink analysis since it provides a lot of information including both fresh and historic index backlinks, referring domains, top pages, trust flow and citation flow and much more. The fact people use Majestic is because it has multiple features.
- Check the backlink from any domain
- All the insight of a domain or URL
- Keyword research with keyword checker tool
- It can also be a Google Adwords Alternative.
SEO MOZ analytics Software for SEO, Links, Social, and Brand provides a complete set of tools campaign based web apps along with a unique set of SEO tools and access to the open site explorer. The tool is meant to help SEOs better compare and analyze the main factors about websites. The main fact people use SEO Moz is because it has multiple features:
- On-Page Optimization
- Domain Name Keyword Match
- URL Anchor Text Metrics
- Root Domain-Wide Metrics
- Social Signals
SEMrush is a powerful and multipurpose competitive intelligence suite for online marketing and is another best Ahrefs Alternatives. It helps you to see competitors’ best keywords, track keyword ranking, check backlinks, check competitor ranks and most importantly, does a complete SEO audit. Below we have added some of the great features of SEMrush:
- Check out competitors’ best ranking keywords
- Find out competitors’ Ad Strategies and Budget
- Analyze competitors’ display ads
- Get the right keywords for SEO and PPC
- Backlinks and SEO Audit
With over 500k users worldwide, SEO PowerSuite is another top alternative to Ahrefs. It offers search engine optimization tool that makes SEO easy and affordable. It’s a really great tool and a lot of the things it has that you wasn’t even aware of! SEO PowerSuite will help you with the following:
- All-in-one SEO toolkit
- Improve rankings and outrank competition
- Have all basic and advanced features of the SEO
- Save time by running SEO quicker
- Keep your SEO clients satisfied
- Showing the details based on Backlinks, Content, Ranking progress
Web CEO is a professional SEO suite for internet marketers for SEO and SEM related works. They are providing over 15 internet marketing tools15 online SEO tools for site owners, SEO agencies, and in-house SEO teams with brand reports. Here are some of the great features by Web CEO:
- Keyword Research
- Internal Links Optimization
- Keyword ranking checker
- SEO Analysis
- Backlink checker
- Competitor Backlink Spy
- Social Metrics
- Web analytics tool
SerpStat is a leading provider of search analytics data and also one of the best Ahrefs Alternative. Features like rank tracking, keyword research, competitor analysis, site audit, keyword research and site more make SerpStat as one of the leading link building tools. Here are some of the helpful tools by SerpStat:
- Keywords Research for SEO and PPC along difficulty level.
- Help you to research your competitors’ advertising campaigns
- Site audit & reports
- Market Intelligence: Learn from domains leaders in your niche
Rank Signals is said to be a good choice for bloggers and people who are not willing to spend money on premium tools. It will help you to uncover SEO backlinks and traffic sources of your competitors. Here are some of the amazing features of Rank Signals which make it one of the best sites like Ahrefs.
- Powerful SEO tool to monitor backlinks
- Analyze PageRank
- Discover high-quality backlinks sources.
- Provide you competitive intelligence and helps you to keep a tap
Open Link Profiler
Open link profiler provides around 2, 00,000 fresh links per website and helps you to get an in-depth analysis of the freshest live backlinks. This is, therefore a complete free link analysis tool and best Ahrefs alternatives.
- Here are some of the useful tools of Open Link Profiler:
- Powerful link building tools
- analysis of the freshest live backlinks
- Identify top pages,
- view social activity
- And analyze anchor text.
Raven tools have lots of the cool features and one of the best Ahrefs alternatives which can improve your data sources. Save your time, money and frustration with online marketing reports that don’t get easier than this.
- You can monitor social media counts
- Website audit
- Keyword position tracking
- White label and Competitor research
- And provide suggestions on how to improve your rankings
These are some of the best Ahrefs Alternative and I suggest business owners and marketers consider adding to their resource and research routines.
Hey, Its Shamim – the man behind this blog. Thanks for reading the article above and glad to see that you just have come so far below this page. 😛 I work late at night for LateNightBirds as my IM team works at day. 🙂 Subscribe to get SEO & Marketing resources & hacks once a week to your inbox (Find the box somewhere :D). Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and on YouTube.