Last Updated on
Are you planning to include Blog Commenting Backlinks in your SEO Link Building Plan for 2019?
If so, thats awesome!
Because, to my study – Blog Commenting still works ranking low competitive keywords, increasing Domain & Page Authority and builds the authenticity of your blog to Google’s eye!
What Is Blog Commenting?
Blog commenting is sharing views with each other about blogs. This is more like a relationship established between blog readers and bloggers. The idea behind blog commenting is delivering our ideas, thoughts, and opinions to others about a blog or topic. The comments on the blog are helpful for gathering traffic and audience. It is a great way to make the blog more popular and make it more social.
Blog Comments are a great way to help your business or brand when done with the right method. But the problem with blog commenting is that people don’t know the way to use it properly in their SEO and thus its effect is not seen properly.
What are the major advantages of blog commenting links?
Blog commenting can be proved to be a great way to optimize your business. But active blog commenting is highly important for SEO. The following are the benefits you can get for your website by leaving one or two comments in a day:
- More traffic: It is the main goal of any SEO strategy. If you want to attract more traffic to your website blog commenting can find a great way for you.
- Reputation building: Blog commenting can effectively be used to build up your brand. You should keep in mind not to use anchor text or keywords while commenting as your name. It will be better to use the real name to comment to do it the right way.
- Backlinking: If your website is not able to bring enough traffic this might be able to get the situation improved. Comment on a blog as your business means Backlinking which is a great thing for SEO plan.
- Relationships: Your comments might not in great sight to other people in the beginning but if you do it regularly it could get attention for building better relationships.
Guide To Comment On Blogs For Higher % of Approval Rate
It is not simple to attract people through your comments and engage with audiences, the following are some tips for the blog:
- You should comment on the blog with a wider reach that means comment on high-quality websites. Find the sites with 60+ domain authority and try blog commenting on those and see the difference.
- The better option will be to comment on the articles that are relevant to your business. There will be no use to attract traffic to your website that is no use to your business.
- While commenting compliment the author, include the part you like and add a relevant link for discussion.
- Keep the comment short and simple within 200 words. Don’t brag too much and make the comment relevant to the post.
- And find the sites where the blog owners or website admins actually approve new comments. I saw thousands of blogs where a comment box exists but the admin never allowed a single comment so far of since the blog is created. So, its better to check whether any other comments posted already so that you can go for a new comment.
How To Find Blogs To Start Commenting (Google Search Parameters)?
Just copy the following Google Search Parameters/Footprints one by one and find blogs to comment on (search with the quotation “” mark, always). Replace the “Keyword” word with your target niche or keyword.
- “keyword” + “leave a reply” -“amazon”
- “Allowed HTML tags: <a>”
- “Make your text bigger, bold, italic and more with HTML tags”
- “add comment”
- “show more comments”
- “Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked”
- “1..1000 comments”
- “1..1000 replies”
- site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + keyword
- site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + commentluv enabled
- “Add comment” Your Keywords
- “Post comment” Your Keywords
- “Write comment” Your Keywords
- Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
- Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
- Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”
- Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
- Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
- Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET”
- Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:”
- Your Keywords “top commenter”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogger”
- “Keyword” “Powered By WordPress”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Typepad”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Drupal”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogengine”
- Keyword “add your comment”
- Keyword “submit your comment”
- Keyword “add comment”
- Keyword “submit comment”
List of Authority Sites To Comment (High DA & PA)
List of High DA Blogging, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing blogs for Blog Commenting
- Copyblogger : DA 77
- Yoast SEO Blog : DA 79
- Neilpatel : DA 87
- QuickSprout : DA 73
- ShoutMeLoud : DA 69
- Backlinko : DA 63
- SmartPassiveIncome : DA 67
- JustaGirlandHerBlog : DA 57
- Johnchow.com : DA 59
- Elegant Themes Blog: DA 90
- Problogger : DA 77
- AdvanceWebRanking : DA 55
- BloggingTips.com : DA 51
- WritetoDone.com : DA 54
- Matthew Woodward: DA 52
- BlogTyrant.com : DA 53
- MelyssaGriffin : DA 58
- SmartBlogger : DA 57
- Magazine3.com Blog : DA 43
- Bloggerspassion : DA 48
- BloggingBasics101 : DA 50
- TrafficGenerationCafe.com : DA 49
- Blogelina.com : DA 40
- Growmap.com: DA 49
- Niche Pursuits : DA 51
- HellBound Bloggers (HBB): DA 47
- BasicBlogTips.com : DA 46
- AllBloggingTips.com : DA 40
- BloggerIdeas : DA 47
- BloggingFromParadise : DA 42
- SuccessfulBlogging.com : DA 46
- MasterBlogging Blog : DA 45
- BloggingCage.com : DA 43
- Internet Marketing Ninjas Blog : DA 60
- Authority Hacker : DA 48
- MostlyBlogging.com : DA 43
- RobbieRichards : DA 42
- Inspire to Thrive : DA 42
- DonnaMerrillTribe.com : DA 40
- GotchSeo : DA 40
- Enstinemuki.com : DA 44
- Human Proof Designs : DA 42
- Philipscom : DA 38
- CloudLiving : DA 38
- BloggingX Blog : DA 32
- Yaro Blog : DA 55
The above-mentioned list is targeted to SEO, Blogging, WordPress and Internet Marketing niches. So if you own any blog that covers the niches like this then you should go to each site and make valuable comments.
List of High DA Technology blogs for Blog Commenting in 2019
- OnlineTechTips : DA 72
- Trak : DA 64
- AllTechBuzz : DA 56
- TechWalls : DA 57
- TroubleFixers : DA 50
- CallingAllGeeks : DA 40
- ShoutMeTech : DA 34
- ITechCode : DA 34
- TechLast : DA 39
List of High DA Health and Fitness blogs for Blog Commenting
- 100DaysofRealFood : DA 65
- HiveHealthMedia : DA 51
- HealthResource4u : DA 40
- AggiesKitchen : DA 57
- HealthBeckon : DA 52
- FitnessVsWeightLoss : DA 34
- Diabetes Strong : DA 53
List of High DA Finance blogs for Blog Commenting in 2019
- MoneySavingMom : DA 71
- SavingAdvice : DA 63
- ChristianPf : DA 56
- ComFree : DA 50
- ModestMoney : DA 54
- ManvsDebt : DA 56
- JagoInvester : DA 44
- OneCentAtATime : DA 45
- FinancialHighway : DA 52
- MoneyExcel : DA 32
- SafalNiveshak : DA 45
- BasuNivesh : DA 36
- BeatingBroke : DA 39
- TFLGuide : DA 39
- SubraMoney :DA 38
List of High DA Travel blogs for Doing Blog Commenting
- BoardingArea : DA 78
- GloabalGrasshopper : DA 59
- DangerousBuisness : DA 55
- ShaluSharma : DA 41
- VelvetEscape : DA 54
- InspiringTravellers : DA 48
- TheShootingStar : DA 53
- IndiTales : DA 44
- LakshmiSharat : DA 42
- AnkiOnTheMove : DA 33
- RomancingThePlanet : DA 36
- TravelDiaryParnashree : DA 35
- Wanderink : DA 28
I see a lot of people are getting links from TripAdvisor and from their forums. You should give it a try as well to get a link to your travel site.
List of High DA Lifestyle blogs for Blog Commenting :
- Aha-Now : DA 42
- EverythingMom : DA 45
- Naina : DA 39
- HBCULifestyle : DA 52
- MordernLifeBlogs : DA 37
- AkanshRedhu : DA 37
- SweetStyleBlog : DA 28
- DashofWellness : DA 34
- VanityNoApologies : DA 49
- TheGirlAtFirstAvenue : DA 19
- Purushu : DA 32
Blog commenting is a great way to get better reach for the audience you wish to target. Try blog commenting in your SEO plan for Backlinking. They help in growing the thoughts and authority and when your name is visible over the popular websites it is a good way to grow.
The last but not the least – while commenting keep the following checklist in your mind.
- Always use a name instead of your Keyword.
- Use root domain instead of a specific page.
- Make your comment as long as possible.
- Ask questions in your comment.
- See who wrote the article and mention his name at the begging of your comment.
Hey, Its Shamim – the man behind this blog. Thanks for reading the article above and glad to see that you just have come so far below this page. 😛 I work late at night for LateNightBirds as my IM team works at day. 🙂 Subscribe to get SEO & Marketing resources & hacks once a week to your inbox (Find the box somewhere :D). Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and on YouTube.