Last Updated on
How Image Submission Backlinks Helps A Website In SEO?
Image submission refers to submitting images related to your website on popular or image submitting websites for optimum attraction and traffic on your site. This process is used by various websites for inducing traffic and rush on a website.
The process though is very easy but one must ensure the kind of image they submit for the search engine to find your website. Though it might seem very difficult, the process involves nothing but adding images on the famous websites or image submission websites by simply creating an account in the name of the page and posting images related to the website and providing website details to the users to attract them to visit your website.
These methods are widely used for the personal benefits of the websites.
Why is it important in SEO?
There are various reasons why it is important for SEO. These factors include:
- Visuals – visuals have a way of attracting people in a different way as compared to textual data. Visuals can be retained in the brain and users can then trace the websites easily. Therefore attracting more and more users.
- Size of the image – through SEO the image on the website can be reduced in size, therefore, reducing the time that a website takes in loading.
- Some websites have gained popularity over the years and these websites act as an agent of attracting users to the websites. That is why it is very important to post pictures on popular image submission websites.
- User experience – images attract users more. As such the user experience is more positive and they prefer your websites over others as you use visually attractive modes of explanation.
- Valuable content – the content, that is, the image you post should have some value and story behind it. The content should tell a story and explain the purpose of your website better.
- Social media – the websites can create accounts in the name of their sites on social media platforms to post images and videos to attract more and more users and create a user base. The social media play a very important role in creating a platform for your site.
- Brand building – when the images are available all around and everywhere in the name of your site, they will automatically act as an agent that will build a brand for you, attracting even more rush on your websites.
How it helps a website?
The process of image submission is very easy. All you have to do is create an account on popular image submission sites and post images of your websites or images related to your websites. This will then attract more users to your website and create a brand name too.
Top Photos Submission Sites
|Photo Sharing Sites||Estimated Monthly Visitors|
List of Image Sharing Websites
|High PR Websites||Domain Authority|
This is how image submission backlinks help a website in SEO.
For a satisfactory and a wider user base one can always use this process to attract users and create rush on the websites for their benefit!
Hey, Its Shamim – the man behind this blog. Thanks for reading the article above and glad to see that you just have come so far below this page. 😛 I work late at night for LateNightBirds as my IM team works at day. 🙂 Subscribe to get SEO & Marketing resources & hacks once a week to your inbox (Find the box somewhere :D). Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and on YouTube.